Cut resistant Liner Grey PU palm coated gloves
• HPPE(High Performance Polyethylene) fibre yarn 68%
• Spandex 140D 11%
• Nylon 140D 21%
• Polyurethane coating
CE 4343 EN 388
Made in Korea
• HPPE(High Performance Polyethylene) that are 10 to 15 times stronger than steel, more durable than polyester and a strength that is 40% greater than aramid fibres.
• Polyethylene fibre yarn with Lycra provides great fit and more comfort.
• Designed to protect against Abrasive cuts, Slicing cuts impact cuts
• The gloves are washable, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine, with a setting of 40 Centigrade or lower, please use a Non Biological washing powder
• Breathable back for comfort
• Used for electronics, glass cutting, metal handling, food processing and meat & poultry processing.
• Options: Available in Light, Medium, and Heavy Weight cut resistance.
• Polyurethane Coating for superior puncture and abrasion resistance.
• Nitrile Palm Coated Styles provide puncture and snag resistance along with extended wear and great grip.
*Caution: Drying by mechanical means with temperatures over 40C (Centigrade) may damage the fibre and reduce the cut level resistance, and may also shrink the glove. Cut resistance is maintained up to 3 washes, if dried below 40C.